WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As a global full-service provider for live events serving marketers, organizers, and event attendees, we from the time-to-time request that you provide us with personal information. We may collect information, for example, when you request a proposal from us, place orders with us, establish an account with us, request information, interact with our customer service, participate in a marketing campaign, complete surveys, or use our websites. In some instances, we may need to supplement the information you provided with certain personal information about you obtained from third parties to process your online transaction.
In particular, we may collect:
- Contact Information: Name, title, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile number, and IP address.
- Transaction Information: Payment card information, financial account information, purchases, special requests, delivery details, and communications you have with us.
- Preference Information: Preferences you indicate to us or that we have observed such as your marketing preferences, areas of interest, and subscriptions to MAVERICK SERVICES resources.
- Legal Information: Transaction fraud checks or flags, payment card refusals, and information or copies of documents you provide where the law requires you to prove your identity.
- Voluntary Information: Other information you voluntarily give us such as feedback, complaints, and survey responses.
From our initial engagement with you, we may track your interactions with us so that we can better understand the scope of our relationship with you. For each interaction, we retain your name when you purchase goods or services from us, as well as the nature and amount of the purchase. We combine that with information with a record of the information you request from us, how you respond to our emails and other electronic messages, and your activity at our websites (including our web-based and mobile software applications, whether on our websites or third-party websites). We do not intend to collect any sensitive information from you and will not conduct any automated decision making.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- Our Services:
- To deliver the Services you have requested.
- To process your order, including credit evaluation, payment authorization, and collection of sums owed.
- To give you service notices and deal with any customer care issues you may have.
- To manage any registered accounts you may have with us.
- To create and secure an on-line account in our Subscription Centre, if you choose to establish one.
- To notify you of any changes to our Services.
- To provide services and fulfill our obligations to event organizers, venues, and hotels in connection with events you participate in including, without limitation, through the use of non-personal anonymous, aggregate, and statistical information.
- To communicate with you regarding an upcoming show or event.
- To offer services at an upcoming show or event
- When MAVERICK SERVICES serves as an official contractor for an event or venue, to offer and/or fulfill certain authorized services through MAVERICK SERVICES’ third party preferred contractors.
- To promote relevant MAVERICK SERVICES offerings and suggestions related to your areas of interest or based on previously conducted business through a genuine understanding from us that there is a legitimate interest for that contact to take place.
- To deliver information you request and communicate about us and other MAVERICK SERVICES brand offerings from our global affiliates, and recent developments that may be of interest to you.
- To advertise our products and services to you if they are relevant and appropriate to you.
- To maintain a profile of our ongoing relationship that allows us to better serve you and tailor our offers so that they are more likely to be of interest to you.
- To share with other companies within the MAVERICK SERVICES brand affiliates as needed for reasonable management, analysis, planning and decision making, including in relation to taking decisions regarding expansion and promotion of our websites and services and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this policy.
- Research and Development:
- To obtain your feedback, provide customer service, and track our performance.
- To ensure that all our online content that you access (whether as part of a Service or not) is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To operate our websites more effectively and to promote our services on our website.
- To manage, conduct research, and improve how we operate and promote our services including, without limitation, through the use of non-personal anonymous, aggregate, and statistical information.
- Analysis and Profiling:
- To analyze your responses to our marketing communications (e.g. whether you open communications and/or interact).
- To analyze your browsing and purchasing activity.
- To use the analyses mentioned above, together with other demographic data, to contact you with information on products and offers relevant to you.
- To analyze customer choices in respect of our services to understand our target audience for the purposes of selecting similar customers for advertising purposes.
- Legal Requirements:
- For pursuing legal claims, crime and fraud prevention, detection, and related matters.
- To verify your identity when considered necessary and/or appropriate.
- To assist in issues relating to your personal safety and the safety of others.
- To comply with laws applicable to our operations, to respond to requests from government authorities, to enforce our rights and protect property, and to satisfy our record keeping, regulatory, and legal requirements.
- If the ownership of all our part of our business changes, or we undergo a reorganization or asset sale, including a merger or transfer, we will transfer your personal information to the new owner, receiver, or successor company to enable us to continue to provide our services to you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
In the case of Maverick Services Pvt Ptd, we may share your personal information with some of our affiliates and trusted third-parties to make certain Services available to you. Within our affiliated MAVERICK SERVICES companies, we occasionally share your information as needed for purposes set forth in the section titled “Why We Collect Information” above. Third parties are permitted to use your personal information only to assist us in providing our Services to you or to offer complementary goods and/or services that we have good reason to believe may be of particular interest to you. We may also share this information with non-affiliated companies such as tradeshow organizers, venues, associations, exhibitors, and attendees for purposes of conducting events. Some of those third-party companies may have a pre-existing relationship with you, provide transactional services to you, or send information to you.
Please note: Your credit card or bank information is never with us or in our system. For all logistics services, payment is processed by third party payment gateways such as PayU or Cashfree which is totally secured and encrypted.
Finally, in the event, we go through a merger, sale, bankruptcy, or other business transition, we reserve the right to transfer or assign your information that we have collected as part of any business transition. In some cases, such as bankruptcy, we may not be able to control how your personal information is used.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
We employ reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect against the loss of, or unauthorized access to, the information under our control. Steps we have taken to enhance network and information security include industry-standard infrastructure security, the implementation of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology for payment transactions, digital certificates, and password protection for all web applications that contain personal information. All our web applications that deal with your personal information require a username and password to gain access. This allows us to verify who you are, thereby allowing you access to your account information, and preventing unauthorized access. You should not divulge this username and password to anyone. Although we take measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that your information will always remain secure.
Last Updated: Jan 1, 2021